Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sunny Day

We've had good weather the past week or so and have been having so much fun! Today we went to two different parks and spent the whole afternoon outside. First we went to Robinswood Park and played on the playground. My favorite were the swings, of course, and the cool teeter-totter that was there. It's wider so you can sit next to each other. So mommy and I sat on one side, and grandma sat on the other. We really liked this park and will spend more time there next summer. There is a huge field to play on and lot's of sun, but the playground is nice and shady so it's not too hot. There is also a cute little duck pond. Mommy was too busy playing and pushing me on the swings to take pictures, oh well!

After the Robinswood, we went to Chism Beach Park. Chism is really close to our house and mommy and grandma both remember playing at Chism Beach when they were little. I loved sitting by the water and it didn't take me long to be brave enough to try to crawl all the way in! I also loved the sand but I still tried to eat it, yuck! I got so sandy and wet and had so much fun but I did not like having to get dried off and cleaned up. Mommy and grandma were so tired when we got home and couldn't believe how much sand was everywhere after a short trip to the beach!







No comments:

Post a Comment