Thursday, April 30, 2015

More April Fun

The second half of April was a blast! Mommy and I had a movie date after work one day, we went and saw Home the movie about the silly alien. I love going to the movies and getting popcorn and candy!


There was also some great weather! Warm, sunny days with temperatures in the 70's and higher! We spent a super fun Saturday at the river! Mommy, daddy and I went to the Tolt/Snoqualmie river and we had such a good time together. I got to bring my bike and we rode a little on the trails and then then we found a good spot to relax by the river. I had so much fun throwing rocks and looking for treasures. I also threw little sticks in the river and watch them run down the little rapids. We also got to walk over the suspension bridge that crosses the river and that made me a little nervous but it was fun! We drove home through Snoqualmie and stopped by the train museum. That was a fun surprise! We got to watch the train come into the station and the passengers load and unload. We also got to watch the next train take off and it was fun to wave to everyone as they went on their way. We spent sometime walking around the other parked train and in the little shop. Daddy also bought me a new train for my train track!
















Two Mondays in a row mommy and I went straight to Enatai beach after work/school. Grandma met us there for a little bit, too! We also stopped for slurpees on our way to the beach! We also had a fun frozen yogurt date one day, too!













There was one rainy day that was super special, too! Mommy and grandma took me to the bike store to buy a new pedal bike! It's a shiny red bike with training wheels. It's a little big but mommy didn't want me to outgrow it after just one summer. I balance so well on my strider bike and now I have to learn how to pedal. I got the hang of pedaling pretty quickly, I get frustrated getting started and sometimes get stuck but I'll get better and better with practice!



We also got to go to Nana's house to visit baby Max. I just love him and think he's so adorable! I even got to hold him and feed him his bottle. He's so tiny and cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment